, without thinking about po

, without thinking about po

ylq

May 22 2020 at 20:00
Many times, our time is not our own. It was like a piece of land. The sheep came, the wolves came, and the hunters also came. The footprints of the invaders were scattered on it. I like the time before work, the sun is slanting, the flame is blunt, the impatient person has left early, and I am the only one in the office. The tea has been drunk, and the tea leaves are lying on the bottom of the cup. At this time, I feel that the flowers in the pot are only for me, and the quiet air belongs to me alone. There was no voice in the gallery, and no one walked next door. Guarding a room alone was like ruling a kingdom. If it rains outside the door, the only sound heard at the moment is the sound of a person's rain. If it is windy outside the window, at this moment, a person is standing by the window Parliament Cigarettes, watching the wind lightly pass by the cheeks and temples of passers-by, blowing people's minds. At this time, there was no intruder, like a large river running to the broad downstream, the sediment slowly settled, the river began to be clear and transparent, no waves. It is its own, not occupied or disturbed. The things that must be done and the documents that must be dealt with can be ignored now. Just sit alone in the evening and watch a magnolia flower blooming in the wind. A person, a tree of flowers, in the silent time, silently opposed, a blank place like time, no phone noisy, and no public family coming and going, only the sound of water droplets produced by the air conditioner spread long and long Come, the voiceless sound is far away, and the dusk seems to be dragged by the sound of water droplets. A person, without any fetters, no hope, let the peace of mind spread, and spread a cup of tea on the table, through the tranquility of the world, you can do some private work, or code, or hold a copy of your favorite The prose of the book, from the line between the lines, gets that kind of special ease and pleasure. I can think of anything, I do n��t want to think of anything, just sit there and spend time, like the peasant woman throwing the millet in her arms one by one on the ground, partly pecked by reed chicken and partly sprouted in the soil. The road was in a hurry. When I was young, I was busy studying. When I was young, I was busy with love and marriage. When I was middle-aged, I was busy with the food and clothing of a small family and the pursuit of fame and fortune. Just like a clumsy painter, when he writes a pen, he is anxious and always draws too full and too dense. In fact, people need to have a period of time that belongs to themselves. After the hustle and bustle, they leave themselves a quiet island, after they are full bloom, they leave a quietly blooming leisure flower, and they leave themselves after traversing the majority of their lives. A piece of Xianyun and Xianshanshui = Suddenly one day, an old leader whom I respect retired, like a willow in the breeze, and went home. There is no need to rush around 9 to 5 anymore, no longer have to look at the faces of various people, etc., go home and be yourself. He can drive a car, take the newly-changed 70s, take a long gun and short guns, wander among the green mountains and green waters, and enjoy the concept of "picking the chrysanthemum under the hedge, see the Nanshan leisurely". Breathing, watching the setting sun, belongs to himself. He used to be in state-owned enterprises like me, and now he retreats on time, leaving a good time, enjoying life as much as possible, taking care of his body carefully, trying to warm himself, trying to let him pass by as much as possible Your own sky is fresh and clear. Full of beautiful longings, it seems to be a winner in life, go online, listen to music, enjoy beautiful texts, or build the wonderful things you want at the beginning of the book case, arrange his "Old Ji Fu You Travels" ... I was originally a kind of "house" Since childhood, I like tranquility. If I do n��t consider the factors of making a living, I would prefer to live in the country, but things are unpredictable and I ca n��t help myself. , Half pushed into the city halfway. However, outside of work, I can't help but find the time and space that can be hidden. Along the green road of the city or the countryside, riding on the two-wheeled "BMW", I looked aimlessly and thought about it. Only at this time did I feel that I had escaped from the hustle and bustle and retreated from the city To survive, many times, I have to do things I do n��t want to do, and say things I hate to say. Must suppress his own emotions, always thinking: get through! Constantly facing all kinds of people, bosses, customers, experts, officials ... meetings, interviews, meeting guests, appointments ... various kinds of gatherings, forums, leaders sit in the middle, dignified, dignified, style, face The smiles shown are all false, insidious or treacherous, which makes me feel a heavy yin, and all kinds of business plans and huntsmanship are released from work. The official business that has been handled has been dealt with. Negative or passed, has nothing to do with me. I am like an old farmer. In autumn, I only look at the autumn colors of the earth and watch the young people go to harvest. Outside the fields, I think of the deep autumn fields that I passed by when I was a teenager. At that time, the rice was harvested and the fields were empty. The sparrows in twos and threes lowered their wings and searched for the paddy left on the ground among the weeds. Those sparrows, no longer need to be like thieves, they can already eat those grains leisurely. The remaining rice is theirs, the remaining fields are theirs, and the remaining sky is theirs. No one came to shout and drive, even the Scarecrow fell down and rested in the ditch to remember Newport 100S, the most beautiful is the field after the snow, the vast, flat, white, even the sparrow did not come. At that time, I looked at the boundless snow in front of me, watching the fields under the snow, my footsteps could not bear to offend and disturb. At that time, the fields belonged only to the fields themselves. There was boundless silence and supreme solemnity. In the evening of the day, in the early winter of the year, before the twilight of a lifetime, there must be a period of time that can turn off all visitors and close the door Come and please yourself Online Cigarettes. Just please yourself. In the shallow desolation, she grazes herself as a unique emperor, without thinking about politics.
Related articles: Cigarettes Online
NewportCigarettesCoupons
Edited by ylq May 22 2020 at 20:00